[Group Buy] Yellow Brick Road + OTOs
Yellow Brick Road is a comprehensive information product with step by step, over the shoulder videos, real case study results, done-for-you templates, and FREE software to help make this accessible to everyone who joins.
What if you found a way to escape the “normal” 9-5 grind work-for-someone else and let them determine how much to pay you, how much time you have off, and what kind of life and lifestyle you could provide your family?. And what if that “escape” enabled you to work the hours that you want to work, with the people you choose to work with, and the level of income that you want to earn?. Finally, what if you had a FOOLPROOF process for adding all the local clients you needed and could handle?. How would your business (or your life, for that matter) change?. Would your day be one of mostly your own choosing, with time spent with loved ones enjoying things you really wanted to do? Would you take more real vacations and go out to dinner more often? Would you be free to buy gifts for your family and friends? and not worry over an unexpected expense?.
What will you get
- Why this approach is superior to ALL other forms of prospecting
- Why the biggest most successful agencies ALL use this model. (pretty much no exceptions)
- How much experience should you require for the appointment setter job?
- Wasting my time interviewing novices OR are novices the best?
- Interviewing On Skype, Zoom or good old fashioned phone
- Are places like Upwork a good place to start?..or do they suck?
- Forget Craigslist…OR is it a hidden Goldmine?
- Nobody’ Fool: Realistic expectations advertising for appt setters
- Are Bonuses important or a waste of money?
- Tactics for using bonuses correctly. (when bonuses can hurt!)
- Questions you MUST ask them & ones to avoid…
- Secrets to maintaining good rapport without kissing a**
- What’s the right and wrong way to pay appointment setters?
- Sneaky? Should they all be on the same pay scale?
- SPECIFIC pay examples you need to know.
- Is there software you recommend?
- Clever way to track their hours on the phone making calls.
- If they complain, maybe YOU’RE The problem?
- We reveal the best way to train appt setters. (light years ahead)
- How do I avoid paying their taxes AND Stay Legal?
- What’s the Best, Easiest, Tested Script for them to use?
- Be honest, how long until they are really productive?
- Want to fire someone? Here’s how we do it
- How To Pick Your Angle (This is Key)
- Not just any angle but what we’ve determined to be the strongest
- The Google Tool That Keeps It All Organized.
- We’ve never seen a better tool for making this work.
- Using The P**el Angle!
- All important and we teach it right.
- Why The Reviews Angle works.
- Tom’s take on why the psychology is so important.
- Selecting the ‘Right’ target market.
- Our best criterion explained.
- Deciding The Best of 5 ‘Hunting Grounds’.
- Tom’s experience will guide you.
- The Image Production Process Simplified.
- No matter who you are you can do ir, step-by-step.
- Introducing the Process Tools.
- We’re making it easy with these.
- Modifying The Process (optional)
- Gives you flexibility depending on your personality.
- The Audit Flow.
- Step-By-Step process for you to follow.
- Batching The Process For Speed.
- This is how you achieve volume.
- Demo Example
- Templates & Resources
- Rejection-Free Email templates
- More DEMO Examples.
- Intro & Overview
- Fulfillment Platforms
- Claim & Optimize Your Account
- Posting Your Job
- Test Project Strategy
- Quality Check Strategy
- 5 Editable Service Agreements
- Done-For-You Outsourcer Contract
- 5 Done-For-You Job Postings
Please feel free to post your get [Group Buy] Yellow Brick Road + OTOsDownload, free download, tutorials,training,courses, review, WSO, torrent, NFO, blackhat, JVZoo, amazon s3, Box.com, Dropbox, GoogleDrive,mediafire.com, Mega.nz, mirrorcreator, mirrored, uploadgig, NitroFlare, OneDrive, OpenDrive, pCloud, rapidgator, rarbg, 1fichier.com, katfile,k2s.cc, uploaded.net, savefrom.net, WeTransfer.com, WSO, Yandex, Zippyshare, direct links requirements or whatever-related comments here.