Over the last year, I’ve honed my own business’s lead-gen down to a few key methods. I think many can relate to the fact that we seem to need a purge at times when it comes to what we’re doing in our businesses.
So, I’ve put each of my lead-generation methods through vigorous testing… I’ve thrown out any method that doesn’t outperform the competition… and I’ve only kept methods that have risen to the top.
And the outcome has been nothing less than amazing!
What will you get
- The LINKEDIN Audience Hacker – how to put your warm-messaging on overdrive while enjoying an almost 40% response rate… with 3 innovative swipes that can be totally outsourced
- The INSTA-WARM Approach – Exploit the hottest audience of local movers-n-shakers with an one-line, copy-n-paste formula that forces your prospect to carefully consider your offer!
- Off-The-Grid Leads – Run rings around all other consultants by NOT using Facebook, Google, or Linkedin… Instead, use the hell out of these “not-so-popular” online communities to boost your sales!
- HOT Job-Board Clients – This technique puts the consultant front-and-center of a pile of local businesses who need exactly what the consultant is offering! (Totally updated for 2021)
- THE SIMPLEST MARKETING PLAN YOU’LL EVER NEED – Here, I’ve broken down, in easy steps, what the consultant’s daily activities need to be to set the foundation of a self-growing, evergreen consulting business. These exact steps are what I used to climb the corporate ranks and later thrust forward my own local consulting business
- Two more Lead-Churning methods that will blow your socks off
Please feel free to post your get Total TrafficDownload, free download, tutorials,training,courses, review, WSO, torrent, NFO, blackhat, JVZoo, amazon s3, Box.com, Dropbox, GoogleDrive,mediafire.com, Mega.nz, mirrorcreator, mirrored, uploadgig, NitroFlare, OneDrive, OpenDrive, pCloud, rapidgator, rarbg, 1fichier.com, katfile,k2s.cc, uploaded.net, savefrom.net, WeTransfer.com, WSO, Yandex, Zippyshare, direct links requirements or whatever-related comments here.